Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hello Summer!

Hello everyone! It's time for my second project for June and I'm also excited to announce that I will be staying on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team, so you'll see plenty more of my work :). For today's project, I used The Paper Nest Dolls "Pinwheel Ellie", she is just so super cute! I had alot of fun making this card.


If you would like more details on my project, just click the link above to visit my blog :) Also, be sure to stop by The Paper Nest Dolls Online Store to check out this stamp and many others! They are such a joy to color up! I hope I have given you some inspiration to enter your own creation into the June Challenge which is "Anything Goes"! Have a great day!

-Noelle Martin


3 comments:

  1. Here's another image I need. I have to have this. I just go a new die of a pinwheel...I need this image to make a card and use the new die! Sounds like a good reason to me to get a new stamp. This is fabulous and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. Starpath 18 Inch Dolls for Girls

    ReplyDelete